We have individual managers to support each unit by over viewing staff’s performance and monitor things like training needs. We have proven over the past 30 years that we can provide quality which exceeds customer’s expectations and that is fit for purpose, ensuring that the service we provide is exceptional.
Hudson-Swan are proud to be ISO 9001 Accredited believe quality management system help to continually monitor and manage quality across all operations and benefiting us by:
- Being more consistent competitor in the marketplace
- Better quality management helps us meet customer needs
- More efficient ways of working save time, money and resources
- Improved operational performance cut errors and increase profits
- By motivating and engaging staff with more efficient internal processes
- Value customers with better customer service
- Broaden business opportunities by demonstrating compliance
Health & Safety
The importance of adhering to health & safety standards is crucial within our business and we take it very seriously. The welfare of our staff and customers as a priority and it is vital that we follow the standards set out in our health and safety policy.
We take Health & Safety very seriously. We have a robust policy on all matters relating to health and safety take responsibility for our employees, customers, the environment and the general public. We undertake to:
- Provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities;
- Consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
- Provide and maintain safe plant and equipment;
- Ensure safe handling and use of substances;
- Provide information, instruction and supervision for employees;
- Ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training;
- Prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health;
- Maintain safe and healthy working conditions; and
- Review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals
Equality & Diversity
Hudson Swan Engineering is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst our workforce. Our aim is that our workforce will be truly representative of all sections of society and each employee feels respected and able to give of their best.
To that end the purpose of this policy is to provide equality and fairness for all in our employment and not to discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age. We oppose all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.
All employees, whether part-time, full-time or temporary, will be treated fairly and with respect. Selection for employment, promotion, training or any other benefit will be on the basis of aptitude and ability.
Employees will be helped and encouraged to develop their full potential and the talents and resources of the workforce will be fully utilised to maximise the efficiency of the organisation.
- To create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all our staff are recognised and valued.
- Every employee is entitled to a working environment that promotes dignity and respect to all.
- No form of intimidation, bullying or harassment will be tolerated.
- Training, development and progression opportunities are available to all staff.
- Equality in the workplace is good management practice and makes sound business sense.
- We will review all our employment practices and procedures to ensure fairness.
- Breaches of our equality policy will be regarded as misconduct and could lead to disciplinary proceedings.
- This policy is fully supported by senior management and has been agreed with trade unions and/or employee representatives.